Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sooooo Hot!!


I'm in Arizona, sitting in the living room of my friend Stephanie. It's 8am and it's 95 degrees out. Now, I'm from Utah and it gets hot there, I have also lived in upstate New York and Palm Spring, Ca, My husband is From New Orleans and we have spent several weeks there during the summer. All of theses place get really hot but I have NEVER be hotter( temperature wise) in my life. I am sweating ALL the time, I keep telling Stephanie that I feel like I have a sunburn because I can feel heat radiating off of me. I walk from the couch to the bathroom and I need a bottle of water :). I have had like 300 bottles of water and I have only been her 2 1/2 days. Stephanie thinks this is the funniest thing, she thinks I'm crazy, I just wonder if I'll survive until Thursday but I am having lots of fun :)

No comments: