Friday, February 3, 2012

Today I'm tired and I have all these things in my head that I want to do. I even have an idea book so I can write them down. For the most part I want to finish decorating for valentines day and I have this urge to be a wonderful cook. I just got a new cookbook by a woman named Ree Durmmond, she is also known as The pioneer woman, she has a blog and I love her. I have all these fantastical ideas about making steak and amazing mashed potatoes and having Rob and the kiddos fawn over me and my amazing cooking. But I'm pretty sure I will make something blah and they will look at my like I'm trying to make them eat dirt.

It's nice out today, After I got Katie from school we drove down to the lake ( Utah lake) and it was mostly frozen but so beautiful. The funny part of the whole thing is that while we were driving past the lake on this yucky dirt road, there were a few other cars. A young couple had pulled over and got out of their car and decided the lake was frozen enough to walk out onto. The strong man of the couple decided that he could glide and do twirls on the ice. As this was happening another car drove by and a elderly man was driving and he decided that he should pull over and reprimand them for being on the ice, they both looked down at there feet and shuffled off the ice. I laughed so hard I almost wet my self and the girls were looking at my like I had finally lost my mind! Anywho I'm so happy it's Friday and I can't wait for Rob to come home and remind me that I'm a person, not just a tired mom, thought I love being a tired mom :)

No comments: