Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer update!

Just wanted to say hello and give a little update! Summer is here and we have been doing lots of fun things. We have gone to the aquarium, story time at the library, the park. We have also gone to a few museum's and farm country at Thanksgiving point! Katie is in pre- school 3 days a week and she loves it, she has such a cute little tan from being outside so much. Alexis is about 3 1/2 months old and she is very cute. She smiles and laughs a lot and she is a great sleeper. Rob has been working hard at his job and on the weekends he has been doing yard work and making our yard beautiful! I have been learning how to be a mommy to two kids and it has been a learning experience but I have enjoyed it! We have Rob's family coming to visit at the end of June but first The girls and I are off to my mom's for a week, we are also hoping that we can get back to New York before the end of the summer! We have a few exciting things coming up, Katie is going to the dentist for the first time, Oremfest( it's a big parade/party in Orem, Utah). A lot of traveling and our 5 year Anniversary and Katie turning 3! It should be a fun summer.Hope everyone is doing good! Also I will post some pictures in a few days!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

If you make it to NY let me know. I would love to see you! I am sure we could meet in the middle or something!