Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today I feel such a strong connection to my faith. I find such comfort in knowing that I have a Heavenly father and a savior that died for ME. I find comfort in the guidance the church gives us. I saw first hand last night as my little family sat down for Family home evening. I talked about compassion and I read a story and after I asked Katie what compassion meant and she said caring and loving others and expecting nothing in return. My heart melted. God loves me and he challenges me when he knows I need it and he comforts me when I need it too. I pray that everyone can feel a connection to god, you don't have to be Mormon or Jewish or Muslim. Just find a special place in your heart for the one that loves you unconditionslly and that created you. Faith is s gift you can give your self and others believe what you believe and never feel ashamed abut it

No comments: