Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I am a child of God

Tonight I was reading a book to my sweet girls as I was putting them to bed and the words in the book touched my spirit so much and it explains in such simple words how I feel.

I am a child of god so he shares his love with me. I am happy when I share with others
I know god listens to me because I am his child
I am a child of God and he sees me as I can become
I know I am a child of God because he surrounds me with people who love me and keep me safe
Because I am a child of God I can learn about his world and share what I learn with others
I am a child of God and his angles watch over me
I am a Child of God and I can love creatures- both great and small
Because I am God's child he shows me the way to my dreams
I am a child of god and he wants me to choose friends who will help me climb higher
Because God loves and cares for me I can learn to care for others
I am God's child and he has given me a wonderful world to explore
I am a child of God and he gives me talents to share with others to make his world more beautiful
I can be brave and strong and I am never alone
I am a child of God and Jesus is my Brother.
They know my name and they love me.


-Wendy and Michael Nelsen

No comments: